We have three levels: Reps, Crew and Team.
This includes special discounts and special offers. This is for people who love to rep 5 Mile Hill and want to help us grow and gain exposure doing it! Your Instagram, FB or YouTube MUST have at least SOME skateboard related pictures or clips! To keep this sponsorship level, monthly repost and mentions are required in social media. This is also a perfect way to warm up for a Crew/ Team sponsorship before you’re ready to go for it.
This is a Flow sponsorship that can include gear, discounts and sometimes decks. Skate Crew/ Flow sponsorship’s are reserved for local skaters who are looking to join our team and who actually skate with us at parks and events. Skaters are required to send in 1 to 3 clips or photos or tag us in social media posts, a month in order to keep their flow sponsorship. If you are an Rep and want to level up to Skate Crew, then get in touch with us.
If your just looking for free stuff, your at the wrong website. We support skaters who support us. We are looking for skaters that are dedicated to skating, that have a good work ethic and are willing to help promote the brand and not just themselves. We like skaters that make things happen, instead of waiting for things to happen. Our goal is to give you the tools and opportunity to progress. Remember, the better you promote the company, the more sales we receive, the more we can spend on your gear and trips to major events. Traveling and interaction with different area skate scenes is crucial to our growth.
Our culture is of the old school Skate Punk music culture. We are not looking for the best skaters, but for the best people. Placing in comps is always cool, but not necessary as just competing is a huge accomplishment in itself and creating new relationships during contest is by far a greater reward in it’s self. But If people don’t enjoy being around you and skating with you, then we might not be the best fit. Joking around and having fun is just as important to us as skating skills are. If you don’t have one of decks or t-shirts already and haven’t posted a photo of you with our gear on social media, then this might not be for you.
Below is a list of what we expect from our skate team members:
- Be polite, encourage people, help younger skaters with tricks they may have trouble with.
- Have transportation, be able to skate many locations and attend as many events/ contest as possible.
- Represent 5 Mile Hill in a positive manner. Be proud to be a 5 Mile Hill Rider, if that’s a problem maybe this isn’t for you.
- Promote 5 Mile Hill, LLC by wearing 5 Mile Hill apparel, and skating 5 Mile Hill Decks at all scheduled public events, including but not limited to, contest, public appearances, and demonstrations.
- Distribute promotional flyers, stickers, business card, and other various forms of print media. Skate team members are responsible for meeting as a group to get current team photos and video footage. Photos and footage will be used to highlight teams’ riders and 5 Mile Hill, on various social media websites including but not limited to YouTube, Face Book, and Instagram. Riders are expected to post information on 5 Mile Hill news, events, specials, and etc. on the aforementioned social media websites.
- Riders are expected to enjoy skateboarding, and have the desire and will to progressively get better over time and learn new tricks. Parents are encouraged to support riders under 18, and may have to provide help transportation, events, etc.
You will represent 5 Mile Hill, LLC in a respectful manner that is encouraging to skaters of all skill levels. Personality, humility, positive attitude, and enthusiasm are just as important as skateboarding skills. In return, for your dedication and commitment to the sport of skateboarding and 5 Mile Hill, LLC, you will receive perks and benefits.
The perks and benefits are, but not limited to, Competition Entry Fees, Travel Fees, 5 Mile Hill Decks, T-shirts and other apparel, 5 Mile Hill Stickers, and other cool stuff.
If you are still interested and think you can full fill the list above. Go to our contact page and send us a message with why you would be a good fit and your social media links.
Good luck and thanks